Raymond Britt is a Marketing Executive and eCommerce Strategy Executive at WinSight, author and publisher of RunTriMedia. Overall, his experience is defined by:
- Exceptional global Employers, such as Accenture, Oliver Wyman, as principal/partner
- Extraordinary Clients, such as AT&T Board of Directors, AT&T Wireless, Hallmark Cards, UPS, Microsoft, Neilsen
- Global Leadership roles, delivering consistent breakthrough strategies and results
The Difference — The ‘Secret Weapon’ Factor.
Here’s What separates Britt from the other successful execs out there:
- He’s an Early Internet Web Commerce Pioneer, since 1998, a senior executive for 18 years.
- In short, a client captured Britt’s capabilities: ‘He’s our Secret Weapon for incrementally faster growth‘
Selected major eCommerce Strategy clients include:
- World Triathlon Corporation (Ironman Triathlon Global Site, Ironman Triathlon eCommerce Site);
- Brooks Sports, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (Brooks Running Shoes and Apparel eCommerce Site), and
- Peapod.com, at $500mm Revenue, World’s Leading Online Grocer (www.Peapod.com)
The results of recent strategies and initiatives include $100 million+ global revenue increase strategies, and building Mobile Commerce growth by up to $50 million for retail and eCommerce clients.
In addition, Britt is a 3 time Ironman Triathlon World Championship competitor, finisher of 29 Ironman Triarhlons, a 13-consecutive year Boston Marathoner, an author of several books, and contributor of articles, perspectives and/or photographs to Wall Street Journal, CNN, USA Today, ESPN, Runner’s World, Triathlete, and many other major media outlets.
For more, see: Raymond Britt’s Complete Profile at LinkedIn.com.